Payments can be made via paypal or by credit/debit card – we accept major cards including Visa and Mastercard debit & credit cards, Visa electron and Maestro.
The billing address provided upon registration should match the address to which your bank card is registered.
Upon completion of your order, you will receove an order confirmation detailing the item/s purchased and the delivery address entered.
Please note payments are made to Fair tradewinds ltd– the bank account name for Calluna Ethical Living
When we dispatch you order, the purchase contract has been made, unless we have received a cancellation of the order.
Orders may not be fulfilled by us :
- When goods are not available ( we will email you to advise timescales for stock availability)
- When we cannot obtain payment
- If there has been a pricing or product description mistake.
Your Card Security
We guarantee that you will be able to shop at www.callunaethicalliving.co.uk with complete confidence.
Your card details are encrypted and dealt with by Paypal and Stripe and are not accessed by anyone else. We do not store payment details on the website and have no access to the payment details you enter – Paypal and Stripe are both external payment gateways.
Our site has an SSL security certificate guaranteeing your peyments are secure.
Pricing & VAT
Prices listed on the website are inclusive of VAT where applicable.
For full delivery information please our “Delivery Information” page
Should you wish to return anythin purchased on our website we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in a fully re-saleable condition complete with original packaging and any tags/ labels.
Please note that “Gift Vouchers” cannot be returned or refunded.
Returns must be made within 14 days of purchase and be accompanied by a Return Authoristaion form.
For our full returns policy, please view the returns section on the “Delivery Information” page.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third aprties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permiktted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets you specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licenced to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design. layout, look, appearance and graphics. reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licenced to the operator, are acknowledged in the website.
- Unauthorised use of the website may give rise to a claim for damages and /or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.